NeNe Leakes Dismisses Discrimination Lawsuit Against Bravo
It’s a wrap! NeNe Leakes’ legal battle with Bravo, Andy Cohen, and others in the lawsuit has ended.
People Magazine reports the reality star “dismisses this action and all claims asserted by Leakes without prejudice.” Documents also stated, “All Parties consent and stipulate to the foregoing dismissal,” the document reads.
“No party will seek recovery of costs or attorneys’ fees in any submission to this Court.”
Reports also state this is a joint stipulation dismissal without prejudice between all parties. NeNe can resurface this case down the road if she chooses.
NeNe Dismisses Bravo Lawsuit “Without Prejudice”
If you recall, NeNe announced the lawsuit in April after calling out Bravo and Andy on social media on various occasions. The former ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ star claimed that Bravo, NBC Universal, and the True production teams helped “foster a corporate and workplace culture in which racially-insensitive and inappropriate behavior is tolerated — if not, encouraged.”
She also claimed that her former friend and RHOA costar Kim Zolciak-Biermann made racist comments for years without reprimanding but claimed she was punished after allegedly informing network executives about the matter. The Linnethia lounge owner also alleged the network “did not terminate their relationship with Zolciak-Biermann, nor take any other meaningful action to put an end to her racially-offensive behavior” but gave Kim her spin-off, ‘Don’t Be Tardy’ which ran for eight seasons.
Kim denied NeNe’s allegations during an episode of ‘The Nightcap with Carlos King’ in June, saying the claims were “ridiculous.” Kim added that NeNe “knows what she’s saying is not true in regards to me.”
NeNe hasn’t spoken out about the matter but appears happy in her most recent Instagram post. Roommates, drop a comment and let us know your thoughts on the lawsuit being dismissed.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023