New MG HS Trophy Review | Time To Ditch Other Crossover SUVs?
Madeline Shade, 5 months ago 1 min read 63
By Mitesh Zaveri
Fri Jan 6, 2023 at 9:39 am
In this video, I get for you the new MG HS Trophy review. A crossover SUV that promises to deliver a lot more than you would have expected.
The 2023 MG HS Trophy is powered by a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine that produces 231 horses and 360 Nm of torque. This when mated to a 6-speed DCT can offer a good amount of oomph from an SUV.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023