New Nissan Pathfinder Review | A Midsize SUV You Should Absolutely Buy
Madeline Shade, 2 months ago 1 min read 37
By CarPrices Team
Tue Jan 24, 2023 at 9:13 am
In this video, I get you the new Nissan Pathfinder review. It’s a midsize SUV that is so impressive in every department and one which you should go ahead and buy. The Nissan Pathfinder was redesigned and launched in 2022.
The 2022 Nissan Pathfinder boasts a lot of improvement over its predecessor. From interior to exterior, and now available in a 9-speed automatic gearbox, the 2023 Nissan Pathfinder is a midsize SUV hard to beat now in its category.
The 2023 Pathfinder also comes with a 7-seater variant and is offered in 2WD or 4WD as an option. The Nissan Pathfinder 2023 is spacious and polished in every sense for day-to-day use.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023