This article contains commentary which reflects the author’s opinion
Get The Real News Delivered To Your Inbox
Peppermint Patty, please come back! Jean-Pierre raises the bar for insanity in the White House
New White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre has already reached a low point, at least for the time being, when she was asked about infant formula.
On Monday, the White House again failed to respond to questions about the infant formula, as Jean-Pierre was left stumped by a simple request for the latest information on the problem.
Fumbling for answers
“Let me see if I have anything new for you on that,” she answered, referring to her now-famous binder of prepared answers. She flipped through the binder for nearly twenty seconds before responding that she didn’t have any new information.
The subject has dominated White House briefings in recent weeks, as the Biden administration has been grilled on when it knew of the scarcity and why it wasn’t better prepared.
- Rebecca Horvath
- Rebecca Horvath is an editor and writer for NRN. For nearly a decade, Horvath wrote a regular Community Voices column for the Johnson City Press, where she was known to ruffle a few feathers. In 2018, she began writing for the National Federation of Republican Women, interviewing and profiling candidates such as Sen. Martha McSally and Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith. Horvath also contributes to Net3d.home.blog.
- Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market Size is expected to reach at USD 8.2 Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.2%, Owing to Growing Prevalence of Autoimmune Disease November 29, 2022
- Australia’s IRAP Assessment Recognizes Boomi To Provide Comprehensive Security Controls November 28, 2022
- Clinical Nutrition Market Size is expected to reach at USD 87.1 Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 8.6%, Owing to Growing Prevalence of Pre-Mature Births November 28, 2022
- Balenciaga Denounces Child Abuse & Promises To Do Better In Latest Apology November 28, 2022
- Buffalo Supermarket Shooter Pleads Guilty To Domestic Terrorism & Murder Charges November 28, 2022