Nicole Linton Officially Charged With Six Counts Of Murder & Five Counts Of Vehicular Manslaughter
Nicole Linton, the woman responsible for the fiery crash in Los Angeles on Thursday, was officially charged by authorities on Monday.
The travel nurse faces six counts of murder and five counts of gross vehicular manslaughter. She faces up to 90 years in prison.
The 37-year-old is in jail at the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California with a $9 million bond. It’s also unclear if she has a lawyer or not.
No Alcohol Found In Nicole’s System
George Gascón stated that Nicole did not have alcohol in her system despite a woman claiming to be her friend, saying she was drinking at someone’s house and was mad at her boyfriend.
“I know that some of you spoke to a woman that alleged they have been drinking together. The CHP is working to identify this person, but we don’t have any further information,” Gasón stated.
Gascón also stated there was no evidence that she was drinking and driving, Los Angeles Times report.
Nicole’s History Of Wrecks
The Los Angeles Times also stated that Nicole has a pattern of getting into wrecks. She has been into 13 prior crashes, California Highway Patrol shared.
When asked about what caused the crash, The district attorney expressed he was “not going to get into the details.”
As we previously reported, Nicole was arrested Friday for vehicular manslaughter with gross negligence after the high-speed crash happened around 2 p.m. Thursday at the intersection of Slauson and La Brea Avenue.
- Hundreds Feared Dead From Hurricane Ian, Death Toll To Increase September 29, 2022
- JBL Classic Series Loudspeakers Are Now Back In Black: CEDIA 2022 September 29, 2022
- Genrobotic’s Bandicoot Robot Emerged as the Winner of Swachhata Startup Challenge 2022 by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs September 29, 2022
- PnB Rock Killer’s Stepmother Reportedly Charged With Accessory September 29, 2022
- Sonus faber’s ARENA Loudspeakers Unleash Ci-Fi: CEDIA 2022 September 29, 2022