Niveus Solutions Partners with HashiCorp to Drive Automation in the Cloud
Business Wire India
Niveus Solutions, a fast-growing cloud engineering services organisation headquartered in Karnataka, India, has joined the HashiCorp Partner Network to drive automation adoption. HashiCorp, a leader in multi-cloud infrastructure automation software, has partnered with Niveus to deliver HashiCorp’s products, beginning with Terraform Enterprise, to its customers.
Overcoming critical challenges on the cloud such as idle resources and overprovisioning has become a major need among businesses across industries. With HashiCorp Terraform Cloud, teams can optimise multi-cloud environments with automation for better resource provisioning and minimised cloud waste. Niveus and HashiCorp will enable customers to thrive in the ever-evolving landscape of the cloud ecosystem.
“Our partnership with HashiCorp is helping us deliver new service and product lines. In fact, our first foray into launching our own platform, namely Lander – an automated GCP landing zone – has been built on top of HashiCorp Terraform. We see HashiCorp as a critical partner and essential to the global cloud ecosystem,” said Suyog Shetty, CEO, Niveus Solutions.
“57% of respondents to our 2021 State of Cloud Strategy Survey said there is a multi-cloud skills shortage, making our partnership with System Integration partners like Niveus Solutions critical to joint customer success,” said Rhody Hill, Senior Director, Partners, APJ.
As part of the shift to the cloud, organisations of all sizes, from well-known brands to ambitious start-ups, rely on HashiCorp’s products to provision, secure, connect, and run their business-critical applications so they can deliver essential services, communications tools, and entertainment platforms worldwide.
Niveus Solutions, a Premier and Breakthrough Partner for Google Cloud in the Asia Pacific region, has been driving digital transformation programs for some of the largest conglomerates and industry leaders across sectors, such as BFSI, Manufacturing, Automotive, Healthcare, Retail, and Digital Natives in APAC.
- Agnikul Cosmos Inaugurates its 1st Launchpad and Mission Control Center at Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR November 28, 2022
- GlobalLogic Is Among India’s Best Workplaces in IT and IT-BPM 2022 – Top 25, as Recognized by Great Place to Work India November 28, 2022
- Nuclear Tech: Minister Invite Participation of Pvt Sector and Startups for Building SMR Technology Within India November 28, 2022
- New Schiit on the Horizon? Yggdrasil+ DAC Unveiled November 28, 2022
- Biden Admin Allows Chevron To Pump Oil In Communist Venezuela November 28, 2022