NoBrokerHood Earns Coveted PCI DSS Level 1 Certification; First to Become E-Invoicing Compliant as per Govt Mandate
Business Wire India
- Becomes the first real-estate society management app to earn the highest-level PCI-DSS certification
- Strengthens its position with instant reconciliation feature ultimately translating into extra savings for societies
NoBrokerHood, the society super app by NoBroker has further strengthened its ERP offering by becoming the first real estate society app to earn the coveted highest level PCI DSS certification. The certification is awarded only when more than 60 lac transactions are processed on the platform annually. PCI DSS is a set of network security and business best practices guidelines adopted by the PCI Security Standards Council to establish a “minimum security standard” to protect the customers’ payment card information. The company has reinforced its position as one that has a strong commitment to data protection for its customers.
In the pursuit of making user data even more secure, further to receiving ISO 27001, it has added another feather in the hat that reasserts its supremacy among society apps.
Over 3 million households have on-boarded NoBrokerHood. Aside from the confidence of having their payments processed with the most secure and advanced payment system and minimal payment failures, they also enjoy a smoother, faster experience for users.
Commenting on the development, Akhil Gupta, Co-founder, and CTO of NoBroker said, “We witness lakhs of transactions happening on the platform, and as a company are happy to have earned this certification as it further boosts the confidence of the residents and management committee members in the platform. We are the only ERP in the country that does instant settlement of the resident transactions to society accounts at no extra cost at the same time allowing residents to do their transactions for free on UPI and at 50% fewer charges for non-UPI transactions as compared to other apps.”
This instant settlement feature has been a boon for societies as they have been able to reconcile their bank statements automatically without hiring an accountant/CA. It is additional savings that go back into the residents’ pockets.
“We were the first to bring in the best in class one-stop-shop app which not only allows societies to collect payments from residents but also lets them manage vendors, vendor payment, asset management, preventive maintenance of assets, along with automated secured entries via boom barriers and no-touch/pin-less entries to the amenities using our patent-pending invention,” he added.
NoBrokerHood is also the first real estate ERP that can support both B2B and B2C billing. It is now e-invoice compliant and can generate e-invoice on the GSTIN platform as per government notification 01/2022 applicable from 1 Apr 2022.
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023
- ‘I Am Not A Socialist’: Maxine Waters Spars With Chip Roy During Rules Committee Hearing February 1, 2023
- Obesity Linked To Azheimer’s-Like Changes In Brain February 1, 2023