Nylon Magazine Gives Kim Kardashian Credit For The Side Part
Say what?! Nylon Magazine has shaken the innanet after crediting Kim Kardashian for bringing back the side part. In a recent issue, the magazine mentioned Kim’s latest Instagram post showing off her icy platinum blonde hair.
The publication wrote,
“Now, Kim Kardashian is using her power as the ultimate influencer to bring back a hairstyle the internet claimed to have left behind. About two years ago, teens on TikTok declared the side part dead, deeming the hairstyle peak millennial culture.”
However, folks on Twitter say otherwise! Many said the hairstyle never went away.
One tweeted, “Kim Kardashian didn’t bring back the side part. Literally, every hot girl I know had a side part this year. If you’re white and forgot a hairstyle existed, then say that.” Another tweeted, “Kim Kardashian is paying Twitter every single day to push some random dumba*s story like “She’s bringing back the side part” to distract from the fact she is decimating California’s water supply and isn’t facing any repercussions for being a piece of lumpy plastic s**t.”
If you recall, Kim and other celebs recently received notices for exceeding their monthly water limit while 97% of Los Angeles is facing a “severe drought.” The Los Angeles Times stated that Kimmy’s Hidden Hills home exceeded the water budget by about 232,000 gallons. Records also show that Kevin Hart exceeded the budget by 519% in June. They aren’t the only ones.
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union exceeded their water budget by 489,000 gallons in June. The Wades released a statement saying they are doing everything they “can to rectify the situation and will continue to go to extensive lengths to resolve the issue.”
Roommates, what are your thoughts on Nylon claiming Kim brought the side part back?
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023