Omarion Talks Co-Parenting With Apryl Jones 7 Years After Split
Omarion suggests he and Apryl Jones are still perfecting the dynamics of their co-parenting relationship after experiencing years of post-break-up drama in an exclusive interview with The Shade Room.
The couple has two children after dating for several years and appearing on “Love and Hip Hop Hollywood” together. They ultimately called the relationship quits in 2015, shortly before Apryl welcomed their second child, A’mei.
Since then, Apryl and O have made headlines about Apryl dating and breaking up with Omarion’s former B2K group member Lil Fizz. Apryl also made allegations of Omarion dragging her in and out of court, omitting the reason publicly. The relationship seemingly strained all parties, but in 2019, Apryl and Fizz splitting seemed to start a healing process, or did it?
Omarion Opens The Door For A Positive Relationship
The R&B crooner spoke with The Shade Room exclusively about the ins and outs of his latest docu-series, “Omega: The Gift And A Curse”, and touched on his relationship with Apryl Jones today after having a rocky post-breakup co-parenting relationship in the past.
We’re still in a transformative state. Like I said, I’m the type of person who likes to leave room for some new ideas, some different methods. I’m all for that. But, we are in a transformative state right now.
When asked about whether or not he’s met Apryl’s new boyfriend, Taye Diggs, Omarion said, “no.” But, he did add that he didn’t harbor any ill feelings towards Apryl at the end of the day.
I think it’s all kinds of things, but you would have to ask them. Because, you know, I don’t harbor any ill feelings towards anybody. I moved on. I’m just now getting the opportunity to share my story. It’s not in any way to bash anybody[…]it’s just my perspective. If you watch ‘Omega: The Gift And A Curse’ you will see. It’s way more than I can tell you.
Hit play to hear Omarion speak on Apryl and more with TSR’s Thembi below!
- WriteSome Raises Pre-seed Funding of Undisclosed Amount to Expand its App to Mass Market December 1, 2022
- IppoPay Acquires Roamsoft Technologies to ramp up developer base December 1, 2022
- Movate Recognized as a Market Leader in ISG Provider Lens™ Future of Work – Services and Solutions 2022, U.S. December 1, 2022
- PrimeOS Raises $1 Mn in Seed Round, Provides Partial Exit to Early Backers, Including VCats, at 3X Valuation December 1, 2022
- Speakin Raises Pre-Series A Round, Welcomes Top Tech Doyen as Investor December 1, 2022