The Baltimore Orioles updated Team Outlook after RP Mychal Givens signed a one-year, $3M deal with the team in FA. His contract contains a $6 million mutual option for 2024. Givens, 32, returns to his original organization, as the O’s drafted him back in 2009.
View the Baltimore Orioles Team Outlook
The post Orioles Updated Outlook: RP Mychal Givens Added appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023