Pardison Fontaine Isn’t Mad At The Rock For Recent Comments
Let’s clear it up! Pardison Fontaine is trending on Twitter after he responded to Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s recent comments about Megan Thee Stallion. The rapper was set off after The Rock shared a video of a recent interview with Kevin Hart to promote their new animated film, ‘DC League of Super-Pets.’ During the playful conversation, both actors were asked what celebrity they would want to be a pet. “Megan Thee Stallion,” the former WWE superstar said without hesitation.
Kevin took a milder approach and said he would like to be the legendary Denzel Washington’s pet. While The Rock said what he said, it seemed to bother Megan’s man. Initially, Pardi stepped into The Shade Room and commented, “All our dogs named after #s. Just teach your wife to use seasoning … You’ll be iiight … Moana is the s**t tho.” Although he deleted the comment, it didn’t stop people from calling him out about it.
One tweeted, “Pardi was really bothered by The Rock saying he’d be a pet for Megan Thee Stallion. How are you beefin with The People’s Champ? Lol.” Another tweeted, “Pardi supposed to just laugh that sh** off. You can tell who used to bad bi***es and who not, man lmao.”
It didn’t take long for the New York native to respond by explaining why he deleted the comment. “The comment started all our dogs #s and ended with Moana is my s**t. I deleted it (yesterday).. cus it seems like ppl took it wrong .. thought maybe my joke was in poor taste.”
Neither Megan nor The Rock has responded to Pardi’s comments. Roommates, what do you think of the situation?
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
- PPDS adds ‘Wave’ of sustainable retail management services and applications for Philips professional display fleets as new cloud ecosystem goes live at ISE 2023 January 30, 2023
- Inside Keke Palmer & Darius Daulton’s ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Shower January 30, 2023
- ATC SCM40A Active Floorstanding Loudspeakers: Review January 30, 2023
- Uncover the latest trends in material innovation at Surface Design Show 2023 January 30, 2023
- How the Pantone Colour of the Year Viva Magenta impacts retail businesses January 30, 2023