Pardison Fontaine Speaks Out Amid Tory Lanez’s Assault Trial Deliberations
Megan Thee Stallion’s boyfriend Pardison Fontaine shared a message in support of women while deliberations are currently taking place in Tory Lanez’s assault trial involving the Houston star.
On his IG story feed, Pardi wrote:
To any woman especially ones of color that has suffered an injustice I feel for you .. when you do find the courage to speak up.. it seems you will be ridiculed ..your credibility will questioned ..your entire past will be held under a magnifying glass ..in an instant you can go from victim to defendant in the eyes of the public ..to any one with a daughter Sister mother niece or aunt .. I pray for their protection .. I pray for their covering.. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone.
Jury Currently Deliberating In The Case of People v. Daystar Peterson
Jurors began deliberations Thursday at the trial of rapper Tory Lanez aka Daystar Peterson. Lanez is charged with shooting and wounding Houston rap star Megan Thee Stallion in the feet. The alleged incident occurred in the Hollywood Hills area of Los Angeles back in 2020.
The 30-year-old Canadian rapper has pleaded not guilty to discharging a firearm with gross negligence, assault with a semiautomatic firearm and carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle.
The jury of seven women and five men received the case late Thursday morning. The counts could lead to up to 22 years in prison and deportation.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023