Paytm Enables Users to Set Alerts for Upcoming Movies, Get Notified When Tickets Go on Sale
Introduces a new innovative use case which will ensure users never miss out on their favorite movies
Provides alerts as soon as bookings for a movie open anywhere in the city or in any of the selected theatres
Focuses on bringing the best of technology-driven features and strengthen the Paytm Super App
One97 Communications Limited (OCL) that owns the brand Paytm, India’s leading payments and financial services company and the pioneer of QR and mobile payments, continues to bring innovative features for the convenience of users and strengthen the Paytm Super App. The company’s latest feature enables users to set alerts for upcoming movies. This feature makes sure users never miss out on their most anticipated movies with notifications as soon as the ticket sale goes live on Paytm.
The list of upcoming movies across languages in each city can be explored in Paytm’s Movie Tickets section. To set up an alert, users need to select the movie they wish to watch and choose the ‘Set Alert’ option. Once the tickets for the movie go on sale, users will receive a notification. Users can choose to get notified as soon as bookings for a movie open anywhere in their city or in any of the three selected theatres.
Paytm Spokesperson said, “We strive to bring the latest innovative features for our users. Our movie ticketing business has seen immense growth, as it offers a convenient and easy way to book movie tickets online. Now, the latest feature helps users to set alerts for upcoming movies will further enhance user experience so they never miss out on their favourite movies. With value additions like these, we continue to be the go-to destination for booking movie tickets.”
How to set alerts for upcoming movies on the Paytm App:
- Open the Paytm App and tap on ‘Movie Tickets’
- Click on ‘Upcoming Movies’
- Select your favourites from the list and tap on ‘Set Alert’ to get notified once bookings open
- See all the alerts you have set up by clicking on ‘Manage Alerts’
Paytm is India’s payment Super App offering consumers and merchants most comprehensive payment services. Pioneer of mobile QR payments revolution in India, Paytm’s mission is to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through technology-led financial services. Paytm enables commerce for small merchants and distributes various financial services offerings to its consumers and merchants in partnership with financial institutions.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023