The Philadelphia Phillies updated Team Outlook after veteran RP Craig Kimbrel signed a one-year, $10M deal with the team in FA. Kimbrel, who was once considered the sport’s best closer, is joining his seventh team. Last season with the Dodgers he went 22 of 27 on save attempts, adding to his career total of 394 saves, the most of any active player.
View the Philadelphia Phillies Team Outlook
The post Phillies Updated Outlook: RP Craig Kimbrel Signed appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023