Phillies Updated Outlook: RP Gregory Soto Acquired
Madeline Shade, 5 months ago 1 min read 40
The Philadelphia Phillies updated Team Outlook after star RP Gregory Soto was acquired from Detroit, boosting the team’s star-studded bullpen. In addition to Soto, the Phillies also receive utility-man Kody Clemens: the son of legendary SP Roger Clemens. Soto, the two-time All-Star worked a 3.28 ERA over 60 1/3 innings last season for the Tigers. Philadelphia already has one of the leagues’ best bullpens, as they signed closer Craig Kimbrel just two weeks ago.
View the Philadelphia Phillies Team Outlook
The post Phillies Updated Outlook: RP Gregory Soto Acquired appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023