The Pittsburgh Pirates updated Team Outlook after C Austin Hedges signed a one-year, $5M deal with the team. This is the second straight offseason the Pirates have inked a Cleveland Guardians’ catcher, as C Roberto Perez signed an identical one-year, $5M deal with the team last winter. The addition of Hedges provides further depth and veteran stability at the position.
View the Pittsburgh Pirates Team Outlook
The post Pirates Updated Outlook: C Austin Hedges Inked appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023