The Pittsburgh Pirates updated Team Outlook after 42-year-old SP Rich Hill signed a one-year, $8M deal with the team in free agency. Hill will be the oldest player in the league and continues to defy Father Time, posting a 4.27 ERA across 124 1/3 with the Red Sox in 2022. This will be the southpaw’s 12th MLB team.
View the Pittsburgh Pirates Team Outlook
The post Pirates Updated Outlook: SP Rich Hill Acquired appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023