The eCoustics team share their experiences from T.H.E. Show which was held from June 10-12, 2022 in Long Beach, CA on this week’s episode of the podcast.
We were not only in attendance covering the event, but also a sponsor of T.H.E. Headphonium and a panel moderator. Needless to say, we were busy, and with eight of us there we had some very unique experiences to share.
For those that have never attended a hi-fi show — we discuss if it is worth the effort to attend.
For the veteran audiophiles, it’s important to remember there are always new brands and equipment to check out. Even if you’ve heard it all before, every show is different.
We hope you enjoy our reflections from T.H.E. Show, but we really hope to meet you at the next T.H.E. Show in Denver!
Continue listening: Find all of our podcasts here.
Continue reading: T.H.E. Show 2022 Reports & Podcasts
- Hundreds Feared Dead From Hurricane Ian, Death Toll To Increase September 29, 2022
- JBL Classic Series Loudspeakers Are Now Back In Black: CEDIA 2022 September 29, 2022
- Genrobotic’s Bandicoot Robot Emerged as the Winner of Swachhata Startup Challenge 2022 by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs September 29, 2022
- PnB Rock Killer’s Stepmother Reportedly Charged With Accessory September 29, 2022
- Sonus faber’s ARENA Loudspeakers Unleash Ci-Fi: CEDIA 2022 September 29, 2022