Have soundbars elevated or diminished the home theater experience? Is Dolby Atmos succeeding or failing to attract a new generation of home theater enthusiasts? The eCoustics team engage in a rather spirited debate about both of these topics and the impact of the Metaverse and Dirac Live in the home theater category. We go beyond Sonos and answer some of the hard questions you should be asking.
Sponsor: Happy listening from our sponsor SVS. Acclaimed for punching well above their class, experience thrilling and immersive sound from SVS speakers, subwoofers, and cables. Join the Sound Revolution today. Click here to visit svsound.com.
- Ian White, Host & Editor-in-Chief
- Brian Mitchell, Founder & CEO
- Emiko, VP T.H.E. Show, Musician, Filmmaker and Video Producer
- Chris Boylan, Home Theater Editor
- Robert Silva, News & Home Theater Editor
Where to listen:
- Apple Podcasts
- iHeart Radio
- Google Podcasts
- Podcast Addict
- Original intro and outro music by The Arc of All.
- Voice Over Provided by Todd Harrell of SSP Unlimited.
- Production by Mitch Anderson, Black Circle Studios.
Continue listening: Find all of our podcasts here
Find all of our sound bar reviews and news here.
- Zeon Lifesciences Upgrades its Paonta Sahib Plant enabled with AI and Industry 2.0 Automation November 29, 2022
- The next stage: APRU-Google-UN ESCAP AI for Social Good Project now working directly with government agencies November 29, 2022
- Megaport Adds Cloud and Networking Sales Veteran Jeff Tworek to the Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer November 29, 2022
- 4Fin Raises Seed Round of USD 1M, Also Gets NBFC License from RBI November 29, 2022
- The 4th World Science and Technology Development Forum Held in Chengdu November 29, 2022