Polestar Delivers On 2022 Global Volumes Target
By CarPrices Team
Wed Jan 18, 2023 at 11:04 am
Polestar Automotive Holding UK PLC (“Polestar” or the “Company,” Nasdaq: PSNY), the Swedish electric performance car brand delivered approximately 21,000 vehicles in the fourth quarter of 2022, bringing the preliminary estimate for full year global volumes to 51,500 cars, up 80% year-on-year.
In 2023, Polestar anticipates global volumes to increase by nearly 60% to approximately 80,000 cars, led by strong Polestar 2 sales, and later in the year the first deliveries of Polestar 3.
“I’m proud of the many milestones we achieved in 2022 and in particular the massive team effort that went into delivering our strongest quarter to date – surpassing our 50,000 global volumes target for the year. We are now fully focused on 2023. There will be the usual quarterly variations, but I’m confident that we will continue to actively manage our supply chain to meet the growing demand for Polestar 2, commence first deliveries of Polestar 3 and launch Polestar 4,” says Polestar CEO, Thomas Ingenlath.
Polestar expects to post its unaudited preliminary estimates(1) of its financial results for the year ended December 31, 2022 on Thursday, March 2, 2023, before market opening in the USA. Polestar’s CEO and CFO will hold a live audio webcast in connection with the publication of these unaudited preliminary estimated results on March 2, 2023 at 08:00 ET (14:00 CET). Relevant documents and a link to the live audio webcast will be available on the Polestar Investor Relations website at https://investors.polestar.com/.
(1) These unaudited preliminary estimates are based on Polestar management’s current best estimates and are subject to risks and uncertainties. Polestar’s independent registered public accounting firm, Deloitte AB (“Deloitte”), has not audited, reviewed, compiled or performed any procedures with respect to any of the unaudited preliminary estimated information. Accordingly, Deloitte does not express an opinion or any other form of assurance with respect thereto. Polestar’s audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2022 will be included in the Annual Report on Form 20-F that Polestar expects to file end of April 2023.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023