Healthvista India Limited has filed papers with markets regulator Sebi to raise about Rs 1,000 crore through an initial public offering IPO, according to financial data accessed by business intelligence platform, Tofler.
The company is an out-of-hospital healthcare provider popularly known by the brand name Portea.
Established in the year 2013, Healthvista India Pvt Ltd is operating all its business activities from its office based at Bengaluru.
According to financial data accessed by business intelligence platform, Tofler, the Operating Revenue of the company in FY21 was Rs. 82 crore.
In September last year, Portea got commitment for $7 mn loan guaranty facility from United States International Development Finance Corporation (DFC).
With presence in 24 cities, Portea offers home visits from physiotherapists, nursing attendants, nurses and doctors. In addition, Portea also provides collection of lab samples from patients’ homes and medical equipment on hire, bringing the entire gamut of healthcare services to a patient’s doorstep.
The healthcare industry in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.5 per cent from 2020 to reach $870 billion by 2027.
- Paint Protection Film Market Size is expected to reach at USD 869 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.7%, Owing to Increasing Application in Marine Industry December 1, 2022
- Best Holiday Speaker Deals: KEF, Klipsch, ELAC December 1, 2022
- Congrats! Shamea Morton To Welcome Baby Using Same Surrogate Who Carried Kandi Burruss’ Daughter Blaze November 30, 2022
- (Exclusive) Yung Joc & Kendra Robinson Step Into TSR As She Clarifies What She Meant About Not Wanting Joc’s Sons To Follow In His Footsteps November 30, 2022
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market Size Will Attain USD 52.2 Billion by 2030 growing at 5.4% CAGR – Exclusive Report by Acumen Research and Consulting November 30, 2022