This article contains commentary which reflects the author’s opinion
Get The Real News Delivered To Your Inbox
A pro-abortion advocacy group has dropped a hint about which Justice’s family they may target next
After the assassination attempt on Justice Brett Kavanaugh, pro-abortion group Ruth Sent Us appears to have dropped a hint about which Supreme Court Justice it plans to target, and it appears that Justice Amy Coney Barrett has gotten the short end of the stick.
According to a report from Fox News, the radical leftist group has called for protests outside of Barrett’s home and church in retaliation for current speculation that she agree with the previously leaked draft opinion that seemed to indicate the Supreme Court would overturn Roe v. Wade.
‘Come join us’
“Come join us if you’re in the DC area, come join us,” the group posted on Twitter.
After leaking home addresses of the Justices online, various protestors have appeared outside their homes and threatened harm to the conservative judges. Last week, a man attempted to physically harm Kavanaugh at his home.
- Rebecca Horvath
- Rebecca Horvath is an editor and writer for NRN. For nearly a decade, Horvath wrote a regular Community Voices column for the Johnson City Press, where she was known to ruffle a few feathers. In 2018, she began writing for the National Federation of Republican Women, interviewing and profiling candidates such as Sen. Martha McSally and Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith. Horvath also contributes to Net3d.home.blog.
- Ludacris Spreads Cheer By Surprising Atlanta Students With Over 500 Pairs Of New Kicks December 8, 2022
- Man Arrested For Sex With Dog In Front Of Horrified Families December 8, 2022
- ‘We’ll Always Be Family’ Tia Mowry Says She And Kids Plan To Spend The Holidays With Cory Hardrict December 8, 2022
- McIntosh’s MC451 Dual Mono Power Amplifier Unleashes the Hybrid Drive December 8, 2022
- M&S and bp pulse to bring EV charging to customers December 8, 2022