Quantic India’s First of Its Kind Event Customer Experience Excellence Awards – Bengaluru Edition to Be Held on 24th June 2022
Business Wire India
With an aim to appreciate the remarkable efforts of such companies and individuals, CX Excellence Awards (https://cxexcellenceawards.in/) will be a multi-purpose platform for everyone. It will witness presence of diverse industry leaders under one roof, who have duly transformed the roadmap of today’s customer experience journey. With CX Excellence Awards, Quantic India will also set a new standard to enrich the experience for digital-first customers while overcoming modern challenges.
The event will encompass engaging panel discussions on topics like “The Key Success Factors of CX Design Strategy and Driving a company’s CX Transformation”. Additionally, it will have insightful keynotes and immersive networking sessions, which will inspire organization to take action.
Here is the complete list of all the eminent speakers who will grace the event with their presence and share their insightful thoughts:
Quantic India’s sponsors work with the same goal and aim to provide best of the solutions while extending the scope of the event. The following companies who have sponsored this year’s event are:
Quantic India invites all to join this exclusive event on the customer experience landscape and master the Hows and Whys of strategy, technology, and leadership in context of delivering superior customer experiences for E-Commerce, D2C Brands, FinTech, Travel & Hospitality, EdTech, Logistics & Healthcare. To register for the event, click on the link below: https://cxexcellenceawards.in/
- EV Tailored Platform Vidyut Tech Raises $4 Mn in Equity+Debt Funding from Force Ventures, Veda VC, Others December 9, 2022
- We Founder Circle Launches Two Angel Funds – In India and in GIFT City December 9, 2022
- High Purity Quartz Market Size is expected to reach at USD 1,469 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.8%, Owing to Increasing Demand in Semiconductor Industry December 9, 2022
- To The Courthouse! Ray J & Princess Love Reportedly Fail To Agree On Divorce Settlement December 8, 2022
- Fashion Designer Caila Abdul Calls Out Asian Doll (Exclusive ) December 8, 2022