Ranchi Startup Ayena Innovation Gets Rs. 6 Cr from JSW Steel Subsidiary for 31% Stake
The investment in Ayena Innovation will allow JSWSCPL to further broaden its customer portfolio mix and strengthen its position in the retail industry. In a statement provided to stock markets on Tuesday, the business stated that the indicative time frame for the conclusion of the transaction was 45 days from the date the agreements were executed.
Founded in 2020, Ayena is a startup registered with the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade that develops, manufactures, and sell quick-to-install modular solutions such as modular kitchens.
About JSW Steel, headquartered in Mumbai JSW Steel became India’s second-largest private-sector steel company after the merger of ISPAT Steel and Jindal Vijayanagar Steel Limited.
Founded in 2013, JSWSCPL is a wholly owned subsidiary of JSW Steel. It claims to be the country’s largest manufacturer and exporter of colour-coated steel products, and a wholly owned subsidiary of JSW Steel, according to the company’s website.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023