Randy Gonzalez Of Father-Son Duo Enkyboys Passes Away At 35
Randy Gonzalez and his young son, Brice, rose to internet fame with hilarious skits and reenactments on TikTok. But according to TMZ, the duo known as Enkyboys suffered a significant loss on Wednesday (Jan. 25). Randy passed away from colon cancer at age 35, per “a source close to the family.”
Since the news first landed, Randy’s brother confirmed brother confirmed the news on Instagram. He wrote, “my brother may you rest in peace, I love you always and forever.”
Gonzalez revealed his diagnosis to fans in April 2022. At the time, he said he had received the results about six months prior. Medical professionals gave him 2-3 years to live, but chemotherapy was supposed to extend his life to five years.
According to the family source, Randy died in hospice. He previously created a GoFundMe to help pay for treatments after the University of Texas allegedly died access to its cancer center because they didn’t take his insurance.
Father In Enkyboys Had Hopes He’d ‘Beat’ Cancer This Year
Despite his diagnosis, the Enkyboys continued to produce content while spreading awareness about colon cancer. But as the months passed, content slowed, leaving fans worried for Gonzalez. In response, he updated fans on his condition in November.
“Yes, I am okay, we haven’t posted because the last past couple of months, it’s been horrible for me. I barely started moving again my hands and feet. Cancer sucks, it sucks the life outta you, makes you feel like you have nothing to live for.”
Still, Randy appeared hopeful about his diagnosis–even encouraging anyone affected by cancer to ‘fight.’
“You have to be strong to fight cancer and beat it. I wanna be a testimony of this in a year when I’m still alive and when I beat it. But overall, me, my family, my wife, my kids, we’re all good. We’re in California happy, we go back to Texas soon. We’re good.”
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023