The Texas Rangers updated Team Outlook after SP Nathan Eovaldi signed a two-year, $34M deal with the team in free agency. The contract includes a third-year player option for the veteran righty. Eovaldi will join a rotation that includes superstar SP Jacob Degrom, who signed a five-year deal with the Rangers earlier this month.
View the Texas Rangers Team Outlook
The post Rangers Updated Outlook: SP Nathan Eovaldi Signed appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023