SERENA WILLIAMS FACTS:
– Most Grand Slam singles titles (23); Turned pro at age-14
– Most Womens tennis Grand Slam singles wins (367)
– Most consecutive weeks (186) as No.1 female tennis player
Viewed as the greatest women’s athlete of all-time, Serena Williams took the world by storm out of California at the young age of 14, originally as a doubles champ before becoming a record-breaking singles competitor. She was a transcendent talent and trailblazer as a black woman dominating on the tennis court, leaving a long-lasting legacy on and off the court.
2012 WTA YEC Final:
(3)Serena Williams def. (2)Maria Sharapova 6-4, 6-3
Serena finished with her 7th title of the season, which included Wimbledon, the US Open, and Olympic Gold.
It was her 3rd WTA Finals win.
Both players won their group with 3-0 records. pic.twitter.com/qELeKxrzvD
— Tennis Historian (@HistorianTennis) November 5, 2022
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023