Raptoreum (RTM) Crypto Progect and Its GhostRider CPU Algorithm
The Raptoreum (RTM) crypto project has been in development for quite some time now and just recently has officially launched its mainnet. The goal of Raptoreum is to provides a fast and secure cryptocurrency that anybody can easily use, but even more than that it is building a simple to use asset platform that will allow anybody to tokenize anything (non fungible tokens) with just a few clicks. RTM features POW mining with a custom algorithm called Ghostrider, currently CPU-only as well as smartnodes. The Ghostrider algorithm is a combination of algorithms from the X16R and CryptoNight families, cycled in random and not so random patterns used to gain consensus on the on chain generation and transaction of coins. Although the Ghostride algorithm is currently CPU-only a transition to GPU mining is very likely in the not so distant future.
If you have some spare CPU mining power and what to try something new, then you might check out the Raptoreum (RTM) project and its GhostRider algorithm. There are a number of mining pools supporting RTM mining with RPlant being the largest in terms of hashrate, followed by Suprnova and the dedicated RTM pool R-pool. For a CPU miner supporting the Ghostrider Take2 algorithm you can check cpuminer-ghostrider-take2-support available for both Windows and Linux binaries for the most popular CPU architectures as well as in source. RTМ is being traded already on SoouthXchange, SafeTrade and AutradeX.
Check Some More Similar Crypto Related Publications:
- Nilkamal Partners With Haptik To Deliver Seamless Customer Experience Across Platforms December 9, 2022
- ONGC and Norway’s Equinor Plan Mega Project for Carbon Capture and Storage of 1.5 Mn Tonne of CO² December 9, 2022
- PrepInsta Partners with the K. Ramakrishnan Group of Institutions to Future-Proof the Next Wave of Engineers December 9, 2022
- Schneider Electric Applauded by Frost & Sullivan for Decreasing Unplanned Downtimes/Outages and Carbon Footprint with Its Sustainable Switchgear December 9, 2022
- Locus Launches Delivery Linked Checkout, A First-Of-Its-Kind Integrated Capability Enabling Retail Businesses to Achieve Profitability in Last-Mile Logistics December 9, 2022