The Tampa Bay Rays updated Team Outlook after SP Jeffrey Springs signed a four-year, $31M contract extension with the team. Springs, 30, started this past season in the bullpen before moving to the starting rotation in May; In 33 appearances, including 25 starts, he finished 9-5 with a 2.46 ERA.
View the Tampa Bay Rays Team Outlook
The post Rays Updated Outlook: SP Jeffrey Springs Extended appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023