The Boston Red Sox updated Team Outlook after four-time Gold Glove winner 1B Eric Hosmer was designated for assignment. In 2018, Hosmer signed an eight-year, $144MM contract with the Padres before being traded this past deadline.
View the Boston Red Sox Team Outlook
The post Red Sox Updated Outlook: 1B Eric Hosmer DFA’d appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023