The Boston Red Sox updated Team Outlook after veteran OF Adam Duvall signed a one-year, $7M deal with the team in free agency. Duvall can earn up to an additional $3M in performance bonuses. The 2021 World Series champion is expected to be the Sox primary center fielder, bumping Kiké Hernández into the infield. Duvall, 34, is coming off of an injury-riddled season with Atlanta where he hit .212 with 12 homers and a .677 OPS.
View the Boston Red Sox Team Outlook
The post Red Sox Updated Outlook: OF Adam Duvall Signed appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023