The Boston Red Sox updated Team Outlook after star 3B Rafael Devers signed an 11-year, $331M contract extension. The Beantown fan favorite had been on track to hit free agency after the 2023 season. Devers’ deal is also the largest amount of money ever guaranteed by the organization. The 26-year-old will remain at the only club he’s ever known, as the Sox signed him out of the Dominican Republic at age 16 in August of 2013.
View the Boston Red Sox Team Outlook
The post Red Sox Updated Outlook: Rafael Devers Extension appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023