The Cincinnati Reds updated Team Outlook after OF/1B Wil Myers signed a one-year, $7.5M deal with the team in free agency. Myers’ contract contains incentives that can make his deal worth up to $9.5M by the end of the season, along with a mutual option for 2024. The 2013 American League Rookie of the Year, spent the last eight years with the San Diego Padres, which included an All-Star appearance in 2016.
View the Cincinnati Reds Team Outlook
The post Reds Updated Outlook: Wil Myers Signed 1y/$7.5M appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023