Rituals to open its first UK premium store and flagship wellbeing hub at Battersea Power Station
On Friday October 14th, 2022, Rituals will open its doors in London’s iconic Battersea Power Station for the very first time.
Joining an array of local and global brands in this exciting new shopping destination, Battersea Power Station’s historic Grade II listed building has been transformed into a unique retail and leisure destination for all to enjoy and is the perfect location for Rituals’ retail expansion in London.
Penny Grivea, Managing Director for UK & Ireland at Rituals, said: “We are so excited to be opening Rituals’ first premium store store and flagship wellbeing hub in the UK. During these ever-changing, fast-paced times, we understand the need for creating moments of joy and feeling balanced during our everyday lives. The new Rituals Battersea Power Station store is a tranquil space and features a Hair Temple, offering guests the opportunity to create a luxurious personalised hair ritual by discovering the most suitable elixir for their hair care formula. An in-store skincare consultation station offers customers guidance on achieving healthier, happier skin. The store’s World of Sleep is also designed to offer sophisticated luxury with our new premium home and lifestyle collections to help our customers relax, unwind and achieve a peaceful night’s rest. This opening marks an exciting time for the brand in growing our retail presence across the United Kingdom.”
To celebrate this exciting opening, Rituals is offering:
- A luxury goody bag for the first 200 store guests;
- The brand’s best-selling classic shower foams for £7 (RRP £9.50)
- A mini classic reed diffuser with a spend of £40 or more
- Complimentary personalisation of gift sets during the store’s opening weekend
As a proud B Corp™, Rituals is dedicated to reducing its environmental footprint, whilst embracing and promoting sustainable wellbeing, with collections that are good for both people and the planet. Offering an extensive collection of luxurious yet affordable home, bath and body products to enhance personal wellbeing, Rituals’ natural-origin products help customers transform their daily routines into meaningful moments.
- Meze Audio’s Epoque Fuses Art and High-End Audio Technology December 8, 2022
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Shares Idea Of Drawing Black Men To Church By ‘Raising Cannabis’ December 8, 2022
- Meghan Markle Planned To Have A ‘Single Girl Summer’ Before Meeting Prince Harry December 8, 2022
- Campfire Audio’s Orbit True Wireless Earphones Promise A New Aural Adventure December 8, 2022
- Two Women Sue Apple After Exes Used AirTags To Track Them December 8, 2022