Robotix and AI School of India Impacts Students Learning STEM Education at Lavale Zilla Parishad Village School, Pune
As a part of 75th Anniversary of Indian Independence, Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav Celebrations, Students at the Lavale Zilla Parishad Village School, Pune.Robotic centre showed their grasping power and ability to adapt to new technologies with great enthusiasm. The full-fledged Robotics program at school is already catching the imagination of kids and helping them dream big.
“It is immensely satisfying to see such positive changes in people’s minds that ensure the initiative’s progress in a positive direction,” said Mr. Ramana Prasad, the Chairman of AI School of India and Robotix USA | India.
He also added that the scope of this initiation is to enhance the opportunity of children from rural villages to explore their creativity and understand the scope of technology in their future professions.
AI School of India is an online self-directed and tutor-led learning platform that provides AI & coding technology to students at home, women at home, and schools. The AI courses have been specially curated for students from ages 7 to 18, with guidance from leading global experts in education, robotics, and computer science. Our vision is to provide a world-class experience for everyone who wants to study AI.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023