The Kansas City Royals updated Team Outlook after SP Jordan Lyles signed a two-year, $17M deal with the team in free agency. This will be the eighth team that the 32-year-old Lyles has played for in his 12-year career.
View the Kansas City Royals Team Outlook
The post Royals Updated Outlook: SP Jordan Lyles Acquired appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023