The Kansas City Royals updated Team Outlook after re-signing SP Zack Greinke on a one-year deal that will see him return for a 20th season. The deal is expected to be worth $8-$10M plus performance bonuses. This past season the 39-year-old made 26 starts, compiling a 3.68 ERA and a 2.70 strikeout-to-walk ratio. Greinke’s career accolades include winning the Cy Young Award, six All-Star nods, six Gold Gloves, and two Silver Sluggers. The future Hall of Famer was drafted by the Royals back in 2002.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023