Saucy Santana Facing Backlash For Resurfaced Tweets About Blue Ivy’s Hair
The first quarter of 2022 has been great to Saucy Santana. He was signed to his first record label, RCA Records, he’s been in the studio pushing out hits with big name artists, and he’s even been featured in a spread for Teen Vogue! Despite all of the blessings that have been going his way, fans were looking for an explanation about some harsh tweets he made back in 2014.
Twitter detectives dug up some of Santana’s old tweets, in which he made choice comments about Beyoncé and her first born Blue Ivy, who was just two years old at the time. Santana referred to Blue Ivy as “nappy headed,” and even compared her physical appearance to that of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s daughter North West.
The tweets have since been deleted, but that didn’t stop folks from keeping his name trending and awaiting an explanation. One fan wrote:
Nah Saucy Santana gotta explain them Blue Ivy tweets. I’m ready to fight lol and I like him.”
Some fans found the tweets ironic, as Santana’s latest single samples the same song as Beyoncé’s ‘Crazy In Love.’
Saucy Santana was between 21 and 24 when he made those comments about Blue Ivy and Beyoncé.
He cannot come on here and he say he was “young and naive.”
Nah, you were already a grown ass man.
— 🇨🇴🏳️🌈 (@BodakShmoney) June 9, 2022
Why was Saucy Santana @SaucySantana_ talking smack about Beyonce’s daughter Blue Ivy? And he was already an adult when he said these things. This is disgusting. #saucysantana #Beyonce pic.twitter.com/2utvNZy56h
— Sha Hartley (@shahartley) June 9, 2022
So Saucy Santana is releasing a “booty” song sampling crazy in love but tweets have resurfaced from him talking about The Queen and the Princess Blue Ivy. He doesn’t deserve her sample at all.
— Mrs. J (@SugasNSpice) June 9, 2022
Saucy Santana has not publicly addressed the tweets at this time.
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
- GlobalLogic Is Among India’s Best Workplaces in IT and IT-BPM 2022 – Top 25, as Recognized by Great Place to Work India November 28, 2022
- Nuclear Tech: Minister Invite Participation of Pvt Sector and Startups for Building SMR Technology Within India November 28, 2022
- New Schiit on the Horizon? Yggdrasil+ DAC Unveiled November 28, 2022
- Biden Admin Allows Chevron To Pump Oil In Communist Venezuela November 28, 2022
- COREY LEWANDOWSKI: Money Isn’t The Only Key To Winning Elections November 28, 2022