The Seattle Seahawks updated Team Outlook after the team and Pro Bowl K Jason Myers agreed to a four-year, $21.1M extension. Myers’ new deal ties him to Seattle through the 2026 season and makes him football’s second-highest-paid kicker behind Baltimore’s Justin Tucker. The 31-year-old, undrafted out of Marist, made 34-of-37 field-goal attempts and 41 of 42 extra points. He also led the league with 143 points scored, which earned him his second Pro Bowl nod in five seasons.
View the Seattle Seahawks Team Outlook
The post Seahawks Updated Outlook: K Jason Myers Extended appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023