SecurityScorecard Enables Organizations to View Risks and Measure the ROI of Security Investments in the Midst of Turbulent Economic Times
Business Wire India
SecurityScorecard, the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, today announced it has launched a series of resources designed to help organizations navigate increased scrutiny of budgets and ensure that security efforts get the funding needed to support the business.
The content and tools will make it easier for organizations to realize and demonstrate the return on their security program.
Economic uncertainty is affecting organizations across industries. While expenditures are being scrutinized, cybersecurity budgets are no exception, and bad actors often take advantage of these turbulent times. Therefore It’s more important than ever for security leaders to articulate the value of their security and vendor risk management programs and effectively communicate clear ROI for technology investments.
The resources include the ebook 5 Ways to Secure Your Organization In Turbulent Times, and SecurityScorecard’s Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator, a free high-level estimate of the Total Economic Impact of SecurityScorecard. The Interactive calculator will help organizations understand the Total Economic Impact of SecurityScorecard’s holistic security rating platform.
The SecurityScorecard calculator is based upon the Forrester Consulting study, The Total Economic Impact of SecurityScorecard, commissioned by SecurityScorecard. Working with SecurityScorecard customers, Forrester identified and quantified key benefits of investing in SecurityScorecard’s integrated approach to managing cybersecurity risk, including:
- Increased efficiency in risk management
- Technology efficiencies and consolidation
- Improved security posture
“Organizations around the world are facing challenging financial climates, putting enormous pressure on CISOs to communicate value to their boards and leaders,” said Aleksandr Yampolskiy, CEO and co-Founder, SecurityScorecard. “Threat actors take advantage of turbulent times when staffing and resources tighten. The faster your team can prove value and justify your investments, the faster you can address your most critical issues.”
In addition to the ROI calculator, SecurityScorecard is also helping organizations improve the ROI of their security programs by giving them the ability to:
- Achieve faster time to value by automating cybersecurity processes
- Quantify risk in financial terms to the board and test different scenarios of potential impacts
- Develop key metrics that the board cares about for defining, understanding, and quantifying cybersecurity threats
- Set automated alerts and rules to prevent missed issues within the organization and any of its third-party vendors.
SecurityScorecard is also hosting a four-part, global webinar series to inform viewers about the key areas that leading security teams are prioritizing to proactively secure their organizations. The webinar series, which kicks off September 29th, will have dedicated sessions for North America, APAC and EMEA viewers and cover topics including:
- Taking Control of Your Security in Turbulent Times
- Carve Through the Noise by Prioritizing the Most Critical Threats
- Show the Value of your Security Program
- Showcase your Strong Security Posture to be the Vendor of Choice
Visit here to register for each webinar and learn more about how SecurityScorecard is helping organizations ensure double the return on investment on security awareness and prevention, hold vendors accountable, prioritize further areas of investment, and calculate your ROI estimate.
Funded by world-class investors including Evolution Equity Partners, Silver Lake Waterman, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings with more than 12 million companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 30,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, cyber insurance underwriting, and regulatory oversight. SecurityScorecard is the first cybersecurity ratings company to offer digital forensics and incident response services, providing a 360-degree approach to security prevention and response for its worldwide customer and partner base. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees and vendors. Every organization has the universal right to their trusted and transparent Instant SecurityScorecard rating. For more information, visit securityscorecard.com or connect with us on LinkedIn.
- Nilkamal Partners With Haptik To Deliver Seamless Customer Experience Across Platforms December 9, 2022
- ONGC and Norway’s Equinor Plan Mega Project for Carbon Capture and Storage of 1.5 Mn Tonne of CO² December 9, 2022
- PrepInsta Partners with the K. Ramakrishnan Group of Institutions to Future-Proof the Next Wave of Engineers December 9, 2022
- Schneider Electric Applauded by Frost & Sullivan for Decreasing Unplanned Downtimes/Outages and Carbon Footprint with Its Sustainable Switchgear December 9, 2022
- Locus Launches Delivery Linked Checkout, A First-Of-Its-Kind Integrated Capability Enabling Retail Businesses to Achieve Profitability in Last-Mile Logistics December 9, 2022