The San Francisco Giants’ updated Team Outlook after superstar SS Carlos Correa signed a record contract with the team in free agency. Correa’s deal, which is the richest ever for a shortstop, is worth $350M, over 13 years. The Giants also signed SP Ross Stripling to a 2y/$25M with a 2023 player opt-out.
View the San Francisco Giants Team Outlook
The post SF Giants Updated Outlook: SS Carlos Correa Inked appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023