Shemar Moore Welcomes Daughter With Jesiree Dizon
Congratulations to the new daddy, Shemar Moore! On Wednesday, the 52-year-old actor announced that he and his partner Jesiree Dizon had welcomed their first child together. The baby arrived over a week early, originally due on February 8, 2023, which also marks three years since the actor’s mother passed away on February 8, 2020.
The news was first shared by Moore through a representative who confirmed the birth with PEOPLE. The representative stated, “The family is very happy and healthy.”
“Ya boy is officially a Dad!!!” wrote Moore on Instagram, sharing the news to followers. “Dreams come true!! The rest of my life is here! ❤️🙏🏽🙌🏽”
Dizon, 39, has two other children, a 5-year-old daughter Charli from her relationship with actor Stephen Bishop and a son Kaiden from a previous relationship.
Shemar Moore Previously Shared Baby News While Honoring Late Mother
The S.W.A.T. actor revealed his exciting baby news earlier this month, sharing that the baby had a very meaningful due date during his appearance on The Jennifer Hudson Show.
“I’m Shemar Moore, 52½ years old. My mother is in heaven, right now it’ll be the three-year anniversary on February 8,” he shared. “And on February 8, I’m going to make one of her dreams come true because, in real life, Shemar Moore is about to be a daddy.”
The crowd erupted into applause and Hudson praised the actor for his happy news of a new baby, stating that his mother must be “smiling down on him from heaven.”
The Criminal Minds actor added that his life has been “pretty grand.” But he is sure that fatherhood is going to be “the best” experience.
“My life is pretty grand, but I know whenever God does call my name once I get this experience, I’ll be able to go to heaven whole.”
Congratulations Shemar and Jesiree!
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023