Shoe Zone to open new concept store in Norwich this August – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
Footwear retailer Shoe Zone is opening a new store in Norwich on Friday 12th August 2022. The Norwich branch will be located at 24-26 St. Stephens Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 3SH.
The new store will stock popular brands such as Rieker, Lotus, Heavenly Feet, Jana Softline and S. Oliver. Alongside these, customers can expect to see the store’s signature own-brand shoes. as well as fantastic opening offers, including back-to-school savings on great products.
Opening Monday to Saturday 9am – 5:30pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm, the Norwich store will offer the community stylish and affordable footwear to see them through the summer including back to school offers ready for the return of school.
Catering to men, women and children, there will be something for everyone in the new concept store.
Andrew Wilson, current Store Manager for Shoe Zone, will continue in his position.
Anthony Smith, Chief Executive at Shoe Zone, commented, “We can’t wait to open our doors at the new Norwich location to offer the people of Norfolk easy access to the footwear they want, as soon as they need it.
We’ll open with a wide range of footwear, including trainers and sandals that are perfect for the summer and plenty of school shoes ready for the return to school in September. The whole Shoe Zone team is looking forward to showing customers in-store!”
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023