Shoe Zone’s new town centre concept store is coming to Coventry this October
A brand-new store from footwear retailer Shoe Zone will launch in Coventry on October 8th. Opening at 58-62 Lower Precinct, CV1 1DX, it will offer a wide range of affordable shoe styles and brands, opening its doors with huge savings and opening offers.
The new store will be open 9 am till 5.30 pm Monday – Saturday and 10.30 am till 4.30 pm on Sundays.
The new store at the Lower Precinct is the second in Coventry, and will open with many exciting opening offers, including £10 off selected womens boots and £5 off selected kids and mens footwear, with big Autumn savings launching in the following weeks. With its new concept store, Shoe Zone in Coventry will now combine a selection of Shoe Zone own brands with a huge range of exciting name-brands popular with online shoppers, such as Lotus, Heavenly Feet and Lunar.
Shoe Zone is also bringing new jobs to the area, expanding the team with two vacancies. These new sales positions offer different part-time opportunities for successful candidates.
Anthony Smith, Shoe Zone Chief Executive comments: “We’re looking forward to opening this new Shoe Zone store in Coventry, widening the selection of styles for our customers and making both branded and our own brand styles more easily accessible to them.”
- MullenLowe Lintas Group’s Next Era Subbu is the new Group CEO November 28, 2022
- WTF is Impedance? – ecoustics.com November 28, 2022
- ISB Executive Education and Emeritus’ Digital Marketing Programmes Hold the Key to Digital Growth November 28, 2022
- PropTech Firm, Homesfy.in, Raises $1.1 Mn from Marquee Investors Led by Girish Gulati, Ahead of Planned SME IPO November 28, 2022
- GlobalLogic Is Among India’s Best Workplaces in IT and IT-BPM 2022 – Top 25, as Recognized by Great Place to Work India November 28, 2022