Sloane Stanley to welcome Townhouse to the King’s Road
Sloane Stanley has announced Townhouse, a premium UK nail care brand, is set to open its milestone 10th location at 261 King’s Road, the heart of Chelsea.
Townhouse, the specialist state-of-the-art nailcare salon, is set to occupy a 1,317 sq ft unit on 261 King’s Road, delivering the brand’s award-winning treatments and industry-leading technology across two floors. Offering a flawless and premium treatment experience from beginning to end, Townhouse is set to launch on the King’s Road at the end of the month, joining its existing stores in Kensington, The Yards in Covent Garden, Liverpool Street, Knightsbridge, Fitzrovia, Notting Hill, Cribbs Causeway and Milton Keynes.
Juanita Huber-Millet, Founder and Creative Director of Townhouse, commented: “We are very excited to be opening our tenth location for Townhouse and in such a prestigious and well-known area within Chelsea, London. We have expanded our presence across the capital and built up a solid foundation of clients, and we are excited to bring our successful concept to the King’s Road at the end of the month, joining several innovative and creative brands.”
On behalf of Sloane Stanley, Hannah Grievson, Property Director, added: “We are so pleased to be welcoming the boutique nail bar, Townhouse to the Estate. This year, we are looking to evolve and diversify our line-up by enhancing our beauty and fitness offering on the King’s Road to appeal to visitors and residents alike. Townhouse delivers a stunning concept in both its look and product and will complement our existing offer.”
Miles Commercial and Savills act on behalf of the Sloane Stanley Estate. Raven and Rose represented Townhouse, whilst Acid Running dealt direct.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023