Sloane Stanley welcomes pop-up debut Chinti & Parker to its successful Kings Road offer
Sloane Stanley has announced that Chinti & Parker, the luxury womenswear brand, has opened its debut pop-up on the King’s Road, joining returning fashion favourites, Prochaineand Seraphina, as well as Dacre Art x Air Contemporary at 340 King’s Road.
Chinti & Parker has launched a 1,298 sq ft unit at 336 King’s Road, which will be in situ until February next year. The luxury cashmere brand dedicated to creating collections that enliven and invigorate women’s wardrobes, has selected this space to showcase its timeless and innovative pieces alongside Chelsea’s most creative brands.
Anna Singh, Co-Founder of Chinti & Parker, commented: “We have always had our sights set on Chelsea, and with Sloane Stanley’s support and accessible pop-up strategy, it made so much sense to trial our brand in such a prestigious high-street location. Surrounded by numerous creative, innovative and like-minded brands, we are excited to be positioned in the heart of Chelsea, which enables us to deliver our cashmere luxuries to a diverse neighbourhood.”
On behalf of Sloane Stanley, Hannah Grievson, Property Director, added: “Our tailored pop-up strategy continues to be a success. We have been able to welcome several unique and innovative brands to our estate this year with our ‘shop on demand’ format. It’s great to round off 2022 with further authentic and inspired concepts, aligning seamlessly with our growing portfolio of creatives. We are proud to continue enriching our retail offer, providing a strong sense of community and authenticity to visitors and residents alike.”
Miles Commercial and Savills act on behalf of the Sloane Stanley Estate. Chinti & Parker dealt direct.
- Bengaluru Outrace Pune in Office Market Activity in H1 FY-2023 December 2, 2022
- Santa takes Elizabeth Line to Selfridges December 2, 2022
- Watchfinder & Co. to set new industry standards with launch of its own marketplace in 2023 December 2, 2022
- Hobbycraft is launching Personalisation Stations in 31 stores across the UK for Christmas shoppers December 2, 2022
- SCA: How merchants can prepare this festive shopping season December 2, 2022