Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The United States Supreme Court announced in an investigative report on Thursday that it has not yet found the leaker of the draft opinion indicating that Roe v. Wade would be overturned.
Authorities investigating the leak have, to date, “been unable to identify a person responsible by a preponderance of the evidence,” the report says.
“In May 2022, this Court suffered one of the worst breaches of trust in its history: the leak of a draft opinion,” the report states. “The leak was no mere misguided attempt at protest. It was a grave assault on the judicial process. To meet our obligations as judges, we accept submissions from parties and
amici, we engage advocates at oral argument, and we publish explanations of our final decisions. All of this we do in the open.”
“Along the way, though, it is essential that we deliberate with one another candidly and in confidence,” the report continues. “That phase of the judicial process affords us an opportunity to hone initial thoughts, reconsider views, persuade one another, and work collaboratively to strengthen our collective judgment.”
The Supreme Court Mashal reports that “[i]nvestigators continue to review and process some electronic data that has been collected and a few other inquiries remain pending,” noting that “to the extent that additional investigation yields new evidence or leads, the investigators will pursue them.”
This is a breaking story and will be updated.
Have an opinion about this article? To sound off, please email [email protected] and we’ll consider publishing your edited remarks in our regular “We Hear You” feature. Remember to include the url or headline of the article plus your name and town and/or state.
The post Supreme Court Says It Can’t Find Dobbs Leaker appeared first on The Daily Signal.
JOIN US @NewRightNetwork on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
New Right Network depends on your support. Donate now
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023