T.H.E. Show 2022 Podcast: A Budget & Vintage Perspective
Two of our vintage audio columnists, Jeremy Sikora and Eric Pye recount their first-time experiences at a high-end audio show — T.H.E. Show 2022.
With a combined following of over 75,000 subscribers on Instagram, both Jeremy (@budget_audiophiler) and Eric (@audioloveyyc) have the pulse of the budget hi-fi, vintage audio and vinyl communities on social media.
Given their dedication to educating the audio community that great sound can be found for any budget, listeners should find their perspectives quite intriguing especially because there was no shortage of five and six figure priced stereo systems on exhibition at T.H.E. Show.
This episode was recorded live from the floor of The Home Entertainment (T.H.E.) Show in Long Beach, CA on June 11, 2022 — hosted by our podcast producer, Mitch Anderson.
Stay tuned for more episodes with Jeremy and Eric. A vintage audio podcast series is in the works!
Where to listen:
Continue reading: T.H.E. Show 2022 Reports & Podcasts
- Paint Protection Film Market Size is expected to reach at USD 869 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.7%, Owing to Increasing Application in Marine Industry December 1, 2022
- Best Holiday Speaker Deals: KEF, Klipsch, ELAC December 1, 2022
- Congrats! Shamea Morton To Welcome Baby Using Same Surrogate Who Carried Kandi Burruss’ Daughter Blaze November 30, 2022
- (Exclusive) Yung Joc & Kendra Robinson Step Into TSR As She Clarifies What She Meant About Not Wanting Joc’s Sons To Follow In His Footsteps November 30, 2022
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market Size Will Attain USD 52.2 Billion by 2030 growing at 5.4% CAGR – Exclusive Report by Acumen Research and Consulting November 30, 2022