T.J. Holmes And Marilee Fiebig File Divorce Amid Workplace Affair
T.J. Holmes and his wife, Marilee Fiebig, aren’t going into 2023 as a married couple–according to reports.
After 12 years of marriage and a workplace cheating scandal with Amy Robach, on T.J.’s part, the pair have filed for divorce. It’s unclear if they filed together or if T.J. initiated the filing–as some outlets have reported.
Last month, T.J. and Amy were photographed in intimate settings, including a cozy bar date and a cabin getaway in upstate New York. Since then, ABC executives have launched an internal investigation and pulled the Good Morning America anchors off the air.
Sources told E! News earlier this month that Holmes and Amy are still dating but keeping things on the low during the investigation. This means no public appearances–such as their public upstate New York cuddles and hand-holding that got them caught up!
Holmes married Fiebig in 2010, and his partner-in-scandal Amy also married actor Andrew Shue in 2010. However, Page Six reported that Amy and Holmes have been in an affair since March. Meanwhile, a source told People that there was no overlap between the romance and the anchors’ marriages and that they began dating after separating from their partners in August.
Neither have directly addressed rumors of their relationship to the press or on their social accounts.
No additional information on what the divorce means for Marilee and Holmes’ daughter Sabine, who they welcomed in 2013.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023