T-Pain Says Chris Brown Has A “Princess Complex” (Video)
Is it givin’ princess?! Roommates, T-Pain recently shared his opinion about Chris Brown after the singer complained about not receiving enough support for his newest album ‘Breezy.’ While talking to DJ Akademiks on Twitch, T-Pain said that although Chris is his man, his frustrations come from what he described as the “Princess Complex.”
“I know what his faults are,” he said. “The Princess Complex is not only when you get what you want, but you get the accolades of a pretty person for doing absolutely fu***ng nothing and just being pretty. The second that the first real muth******r comes to you and says, ‘Hey, you ain’t that fu***n’ pretty,’ it’s over.”
He continued explaining that Breezy’s frustrations make him lash out at the wrong people instead of looking inward. The “Buy You A Drink” singer said that Breezy blamed his fans for not supporting him as they’ve done in the past. “Now it’s like, ‘Y’all must’ve done something wrong because I’ve done the same thing I’ve done every time, and the sh** gone crazy.” He added, “Y’all must have done something wrong. It ain’t me. I’m fu****g Chris Brown.’”
We’ll run it back if you missed Breezy’s initial comments. On June 4th, the VA native took to his Instagram, writing, “July 8th [Breezy] deluxe album, not that [it] matters.” “SEEMS LIKE YALL ONLY INVEST IN THE NEGATIVE STORIES ABOUT ME. CHRIS GETS IN TROUBLE (THE WHOLE WORLD IS ON it). Chris drops album…[cricket emojis].” In an additional post, the singer let everyone know he’s back on his “gangsta s**t.”
As of now, Chris hasn’t responded to T-Pain, but we’ll keep you posted!
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
- We Founder Circle Launches Two Angel Funds – In India and in GIFT City December 9, 2022
- High Purity Quartz Market Size is expected to reach at USD 1,469 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.8%, Owing to Increasing Demand in Semiconductor Industry December 9, 2022
- To The Courthouse! Ray J & Princess Love Reportedly Fail To Agree On Divorce Settlement December 8, 2022
- Fashion Designer Caila Abdul Calls Out Asian Doll (Exclusive ) December 8, 2022
- Celine Dion Has ‘Stiff-Person’ Syndrome, Cancels Shows In 2023 December 8, 2022